Me with Aazraya

You can ask me a question why i was so mad towards this family(Aazraya). Here is the simple answer for those who keep questioning me.

During my UG college life, i was active member in Rotract club. I and my college mates did some projects, like visiting homes, conducting rally, etc., etc., But i personally felt to continue to help the needy one as much i can. I keep asking myself the way where i can fulfill my long desire. As my college gets over, i quit the Rotract club, kept myself away from my dream due to my career life.

Until i reach Aazraya, the meaning for happiness and peace in my dictionary remains unknown to me. I really want to thank Vinod who bought some meaning into my life. Being my senior, Vinod found a place in my Orkut friend list. I keep visiting Aazraya community and was so eager in knowing the activities.I keeping telling myself that i should call him one day or another. But my college life made it tougher. Months and days passed away, before i made my first call to Vinod. From that time still now, Aazraya became a part of my life. Am wrong by saying it has a part, to be frank my 50% of life is towards Aazraya.

17th of May, 2009 was the day I joined the family of happiness. Vinod took me to New Life, which supposed to be a first visit by Aazraya to New Life. Being a new face to Aazraya, I kept myself quite and keep watching the other members. Soon after i enter the New Life, I felt like my dream is  going to be fulfilled sooner or later. All those kids made me comfortable and i started to mix with them.

17th May found a place in my life dairy. With or without knowing me Ramana became so close to me. I guess there should be any sought of relationship exited between us. This might sound odd to all of you, even i asked myself why i was close to him. But till now i left it as a unanswered one.

From then i make sure i visit the home twice a month. In my personal life, i have faced lots of disappointments, failures, sadness and even i have been cheated by dearest one. But in this family, still now i have seen happiness and peace only.

I will keep writing myself about day to day life with Aazraya.
See you soon with another post.


1 comments:

Arun said...

Great da... Good Work Man... Guess there is some relation between u and Ramana in previous yugas..