Back to Kalvi Kan project

After long period of gap, i had a chance to be a part of kalvi kan team. This week team was leaded by Dhilip with the members namely Vinod, Sindhuja, Vj, Velu and myself. For all our surprise our CM reached the meeting spot ahead of all by 8.30 itself. 

The day started with good news. Ya Aazraya found a place in news through a article. We were so eager to go through the article and checked out the photos, I able to find myself in that group photo. We able to reach New Life by 10.30. This time trip to home is little different. Instead of car, we took auto to reach the spot by time.

We able to gather the kids without much trouble this time. Sindhuja & Vj distributed the notes. As planned Dhilip, Vj and Velu formed the group and started the classes. Sindhuja & Vinod took incharge of PD section. I found myself a place in all teams. Its nice feelings to see those kids learning through us. I should thank for all those who brought this project into live.

By 1 classes gets over and we started to play 'Current pass' game which was introduced by Vj. I loved that game. It took me back to child age. This week a group of Korean people visited the home, as usual CM gave an short intro about Aazraya and with them we had a delicious lunch.

Around 2, kids started to call us for playing cricket with them. Though it sunny, we manage to play with them in full energy. The match was great and with help of my great knock we able to win the match in big margin. All surprised by seeing the ball keep flying to boundaries during my knock.

We took 3.30 bus from New Life and day ended with full happiness and peace. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

NIce post!well we were not surprised by seeing those shots.bas those balls are from 5 std boys.

Vignesh said...

vidu vidu... Tat secret man...

Arun said...

ppl you doing a great job... very very nice of you all... continue the good work